[Asterisk-Users] chan_h323 question

Σταμάτης Κεκές skekes at pylones.gr
Fri Mar 28 01:38:11 MST 2003

 In my test box I've installed chan_h323 and I've been testing it with
Micro$oft netmeeting and openphone with success.
 I alos have in my installation a Cisco 1700 series router with an FXS
card on it. On the router I places the g711-ulaw codec and it worked but
I experienced one bad thing. When I made up more than three calls, in
the first three calls I was able to transmit and recieve sound, but
after the third call I wasn't able to transmit. I was able only to
recieve sound.
 Has anybody something to suggest about it ?