[Asterisk-Users] Interfacing with Asterisk from PHP

Warren Bird woblit_ at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 26 09:48:42 MST 2003

Hi Steven,

Thanks alot for the help with the SIMPLE.CALL. That helps me alot!

Secondly, do you know if there is any documentation for the commands that
can be sent to Asterisk through the TCP Management Interface? I would like
to use some of this functionality within my web application at some point
aswell.

Thanks again!

Warren Bird.