[Asterisk-Users] Linux distro fixation?

Brian Johnson bjohnson at jecinc.on.ca
Wed Mar 26 07:49:50 MST 2003

There seems to be a lot of confusion regarding the h323 channels

It might not be possible but ..
is it possible for the developers to share/combine efforts?
is it possible for one or the other of these to be included in the standard asterisk
install?
can both run on the same system at the same time? they seem to have some different
features, it would be great if one or the other included all of the features
currently available

I don't want to step on toes, I just think that a combined package would be
easier/better for us users to compile/install