[Asterisk-Users] Help Compiling gnophone..

WipeOut . wipeout at linuxmail.org
Mon Mar 24 02:33:25 MST 2003

I am trying to compile gnophone because the RPM's don't work on RH8.0..

I downloaded the source and ran ./configure --disable-mozilla

it ran through a number of the tests fine but then stopped at the following
point asking about glib-config..

checking for glib-config... no
checking for GLIB - version >= 1.2.0... no
*** The glib-config script installed by GLIB could not be found
*** If GLIB was installed in PREFIX, make sure PREFIX/bin is in
*** your path, or set the GLIB_CONFIG environment variable to the
*** full path to glib-config.
configure: error:
*** GLib is required to build Gnophone; please make sure you have the GLib
*** development headers installed. The latest version of GLib is
*** always available at http://www.gtk.org/.

Which RH8.0 RPM do I need to load to satisfy this requirement???

Thanks