[Asterisk-Users] Whoah! My E400P system went AWOL

Florian Overkamp florian at obsimref.com
Sun Mar 23 10:59:47 MST 2003

Hi,

I came back from a quiet weekend today and found my E400P box to have gone
astray. Asterisk is loaded from inittab, and started crashing and reloading
a couple of thousands of times, each time notifying my monitoring service :-P

I remember there would be issues on old cvs stuff since the crash at digium
so I made a clean checkout just now.

Here is what happens when I load manually:

  [chan_oh323.so]WARNING[11276]: File chan_zap.c, Line 5237 (zt_pri_error):
PRI: Read on 140 failed: Unknown error 500
PRI got event: 5
NOTICE[12301]: File chan_zap.c, Line 4233 (handle_init_event): Alarm
cleared on channel 94
(last line repeated for every defined channel)
   == D-Channel on span 2 up
   == Restart on requested on entire span 2
/usr/local/sbin/astrun: line 4:   329 Segmentation
fault      /usr/sbin/asterisk -vvvvc
Ouch ... error while writing audio data: : Broken pipe
vectra:~#

Any clues ?

zttool sees the channel status OK.

Best regards,