[Asterisk-Users] Channel Bank FXS Questions

tns at cwkb.com tns at cwkb.com
Sat Mar 22 16:04:02 MST 2003

Here is my question.  We have a Asterisk PBX with an T400P Card.  We have
2 T1's comming into this card from a Channel bank.  So this gives us 48
Channels and 48 Extensions.

Here's my issue: How and where do my extensions get punched down?  Is
there a 24 extension FXS Card with an Amphenol Interface on it?  Or ?
This is where I am getting lost.  I am used to seeing the Extension Cards
be handled by the PBX System I am not seeing how this is done with the
Asterisk System.

I hope this is making sence.  Could someone please shed some lite on this
subject.

Thank you,

Geoff