[Asterisk-Users] iconnecthere 480 error: is there a workaround?

Luke Howard lukeh at PADL.COM
Sat Mar 22 14:24:16 MST 2003

>> I tried the grotesque hack of making handle_response() ignore 480
>> errors, which *seems* to work. Hmm.
>>

>I tried that, and at least for me it has a number of subtle side effects:
>
>1. Calls all cut off after just a few minutes

Well, we could enable the hack only on outgoing calls (which appeared to
be the problematic direction).

>2. Subsequent calls after those messages have been ignored are bollixed up.

I haven't had this problem (yet).

>I have complained repeatedly to iconnecthere, but they don't have much
>of a customer service model.  Canned email responses is about the long
>and short of it.

This is a pity. Have you tried any other ITSPs?

-- Luke

--
Luke Howard | PADL Software Pty Ltd | www.padl.com