[Asterisk-Users] iconnecthere 480 error: is there a workaround?

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Sat Mar 22 11:09:12 MST 2003

Luke Howard wrote:>>I remember at some point getting 488 media errors if
I didn't enable
>>gsm.
>

> As I mentioned, I'm getting 480 Temporarily not available, not
> 488 media errors.
>
> I tried the grotesque hack of making handle_response() ignore 480
> errors, which *seems* to work. Hmm.

I tried that, and at least for me it has a number of subtle side effects:

1. Calls all cut off after just a few minutes
2. Subsequent calls after those messages have been ignored are bollixed up.

I have complained repeatedly to iconnecthere, but they don't have much
of a customer service model.  Canned email responses is about the long
and short of it.

B.