[Asterisk-Users] X101P minor nuisances..

Florian Overkamp florian at obsimref.com
Fri Mar 21 12:56:52 MST 2003

Hi guys,

So, now I've made a small demo box to do some IVR apps and hooked it up to
an analog line of an Ericsson MD110 pbx. Everything seems to work fine, but:

issue: even though X101P is configured for kewlstart it fails to see
disconnects unless I enable busydetect
issue: i don't get callerid, even though the pbx techs ensure me it is on
the line

(so, disconnect supervision and callerid seem broken)

This may well be my configuration, but please tell me where to do what.

Thanks !

Here is what I've got now:

/etc/zaptel.conf:
# X100P