[Asterisk-Users] Music Telecom boards

Leo Ann Boon leo at innovax.com.sg
Thu Mar 20 16:47:16 MST 2003

Music Telecom is now Ai-logix http://www.ai-logix.com/.  The PT series
is for call monitoring/recording. You'll need the AT series cards.
AFAIK, their cards are compatible with Dialogic, so you might be able to
use the Dialogic driver for *. IIRC, the Dialogic driver is only
available on request, Mark mentioned something like that - check the
mailing list. IMHO, their hardware is quite pricey, just a little
cheaper than Dialogic.

Hope this helps.