[Asterisk-Users] Compiling gnophone?

WipeOut . wipeout at linuxmail.org
Fri Mar 14 10:49:05 MST 2003

I know this may seem like a stupid question but how do
I compile gnophone, I am using RH8.0 and as I have experienced
and read in the mailing list it segfaults when the RPM is used..

So I have checked out the CVS source..here is a list of the files..

acconfig.h  ChangeLog     CVS     gnophone.sh       icons
install-sh   missing        README   src AUTHORS     configure.in
docs    gnophone.spec.in  images   m4           mkinstalldirs  scripts
BUGS        COPYING       gen.sh  gsm-1.0-pl10      INSTALL  Makefile.am
NEWS           sounds

I have also read that it has to have the mozilla option disabled...

What commands do I have to run to compile it??

Thanks..