[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7960

Mike Reiling miker at mac.com
Thu Mar 13 09:58:04 MST 2003

Morning,
	Actually the phone will be running SIP, but from what I have read,
most people use the call manager for the services_url stuff.  I read
the url mentioned below, and wrote some simple xml, but the phone
services emulator doesn't like it.  My guess is that just doesn't work
correctly.

With all that in mind, once I get my phone (hopefully tomorrow), I am
planning on writing some XML files to be sent to the phone.  What
things would people like to see developed.  My first script will be for
the directory, using voicemail.conf.

Thanks,
Mike