[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7960

Stephen Webb spidey at dodds.net
Wed Mar 12 21:40:26 MST 2003

What mode are you running the Phone in? SIP, MCGP, or SCCP (Skinny)

You mentioned Call Manager so I will assume SCCP. If that is the case I
do not know.

However if you are running it in SIP, All you have to do is set
# XML URLs
services_url: ""		; URL for external Phone Services
directory_url: ""		; URL for external Directory location
logo_url: ""			; URL for branding logo to be used on phone display

These in you configuration and point it to a webserver.
The xml format can be found here.
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/c_ipphon/bxtml.htm

Hope this helps!

Stephen