[Asterisk-Users] iconnecthere DTMF solution?

John Harragin jharragi at mw.k12.ny.us
Wed Mar 12 19:15:30 MST 2003

Perhaps a clue ... with an established call, like:
snom200<>*<>t400(daggressive_ecan_enabled)<>zhone<>speakerphone
.... when the snom numberpad key is pressed the dtmf tone is not continuously
robust but the volume is attenuated after the first ~1/10 sec for a moment
and sort of resembles a double press. I have heard this with the different
dtmfmodes.

John