R: [Asterisk-Users] Several patches, including recording and music-on-hold

Mark Spencer markster at digium.com
Wed Mar 12 08:40:30 MST 2003

> Mark, will you merge that ;-) ?
>
> (i'm thinking to put up a little website,
> with a repository of all * patches. tell me
> if anyone is interested into that)

Usually, on a patch of this size, it takes time to merge because I have to
carefully study and understand all the changes that are being made, and be
sure that the proposed solution is "the right one" for inclusion in the
code base.  In this case, the patch is *very good* and I had just a
handful of suggestions for the author, which I've sent off-list.
Hopefully he will respond back soon with an updated patch and I can apply
it.

Mark