R: [Asterisk-Users] Several patches, including recording and music-on-hold

Matteo Brancaleoni mbrancaleoni at espia.it
Wed Mar 12 02:30:59 MST 2003

Very nice work.
I wonder if mark will include that into the main
cvs tree. There're many patches till now that're
interesting (like that, or pauline i4l patches),
but the risk is to have a lot of confusion.

Mark, will you merge that ;-) ?

(i'm thinking to put up a little website,
with a repository of all * patches. tell me
if anyone is interested into that)

Matteo Brancaleoni
mbrancaleoni at espia.it
Emmegi System Administrator

EspiA - EMMEGI Srl - e*solution provider
Uffici: Via Pascoli, 37
20129 Milano - Italy
Sede Legale: Corso Sempione 67
20149 Milano - Italy