[Asterisk-Users] iconnect quality?

Jim Archer jim at archer.net
Tue Mar 11 12:28:25 MST 2003

Hi Greg and thanks very much...

A few questions...

First, regarding the 7777 prefix, it seemed that this acts as a toggle,
switching from the one codec to the other.  But how do I set which me
system uses by default?  Or does iconnect always use the high bandwidth one
by default (such that the 7777 always switches to the low bandwidth one)?

Next, I am still struggling to understand the SIP options and what goes
where.  Could you please tell me where the format command goes?  Is this an
option on the channel?  I thing the allow goes in sip.conf.

Finally, does this have any impact on the problem where the person called
can not be heard?

Thanks!!!

Jim

--On Tuesday, March 11, 2003 1:35 PM -0500 Gregg Lebovitz