[Asterisk-Users] USB-SIP-SIP

Krzysztof Bujak kbujak at itform.pl
Sun Mar 9 19:10:13 MST 2003

Hi all,
Some problems again.
I am testing a setup like this:

phone-usb-*SIP-eth-SIP*SIP-NAT-Internet-SIP*
i.e. just trying to call outside my network.
When I reach asterisk on the enge of the internal net everything works fine
but when I make further connection to * in the internet I get connected and
seems that DTMF
messeges are passing correctly so basically I can go around menus but I
DON'T HEARanything.
I only know that I am connected by looking at * console.

Any hints?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Krzysztof Bujak