[Asterisk-Users] NAT, SIP and ATA-186

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Sun Mar 9 16:19:15 MST 2003

(note: this has only been tested with my Cisco  ATA-186 v2.15 and SIP)

Update: inbound calls now work, again thanks to Mark's banging on the
code.  I am able to receive calls on my ATA-186 with the settings
below, behind an Apple Airport NAT/PAT translator, as of CVS updates
late afternoon yesterday (2002-03-08).  No special changes or holes
were created on the Airport to allow for the translation tricks.

I'm interested to hear if anyone else has success with SIP behind
NAT/PAT using similar or hopefully different SIP hardware.

JT