[Asterisk-Users] Help! Problems talking to upstream switch

Andy Hester cgadmin at conserogroup.com
Sun Jun 29 22:35:51 MST 2003

Steven,
	I thought that "1" would mean that my T100P card would set the timing for
the line.  Is this incorrect?  If I am reading this wrong then please set me
straight.

My carrier has their end set to be the sync source.  If I set the timing to
"1", won't that conflict?

My line is set up esf/b8zs, so does that mean I can ignore all bipolar
violations, or just that a certain number are to be expected?

	Also, shouldn't the switch tech from my carrier be knowledgeable about
these things and trying to help me match up to their settings?

	I appreciate you indulging me this evening.  I'm in somewhat of a bad spot
with my customer for a variety of reasons, most beyond my control and I am
trying to get their problems resolved asap.  Thanks again.

Sincerely,
Andy Hester
Consero