[Asterisk-Users] CPU power required - Asterisk

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Sat Jun 28 19:10:05 MST 2003

Within a few days, I'll have a matrix out to the list with some
hardware profiles of various machines that people are using.  It
won't be a chart of "what do I need?" per se, but it should give you
an idea of what other people are doing and if it's successful.

Reminder to those of you who haven't submitted: please send in your
hardware profiles to me by Tuesday, and I will anonymize and re-send
to the list in a distilled format.

I have again included the questions I need answered below.

JT