[Asterisk-Users] CPU power required - Asterisk

Eric Wieling eric at fnords.org
Sat Jun 28 16:31:36 MST 2003

I keep hearing "Max of two T400P's in a machine".  Personally I'd budget
for 2 machines and buy 1 machine and see if you can get 4 boards to work
in 1 machine, if not, you can always buy a second one.  You will, of
course need 4 slots and 4 IRQ's that are not shared with ANYTHING to
support 4 cards.