[Asterisk-Users] (no subject)

Bradley Greep bradley.greep at eit.ca
Fri Jun 27 13:03:39 MST 2003

I'm looking at getting the Dev light applications from digium
and I have 2 Createive Labs voip blasters. The voip blaster supports the
G.723.1 codec. After looking at Gnome meeting it does not talk unless you have a
quicknet card for it. Can I make calls using asterisk and the digium cards to the Voip blaster.
ie. From PSTN to through the X100P through * into the Voip Blaster. (Voip Blaster only supports G.723)

I've read that * supports G.723 passthrough only?? What exaclty does that mean?

Thanks
Brad.