[Asterisk-Users] Can I disable musiconhold for agents

Derek Beaumont dbeaumont at telantek.com
Fri Jun 27 10:10:56 MST 2003

I was playing with the agent application to see if I could get it to
work.
Everything works fine, except that Asterisk plays musiconhold while an
agent is logged in and is not taking a call.  Is there a way to disable
the music in this situation?

Imagine working tech support where you had to listen to hold music when
you
weren't taking a call.  Now think of your company's choice of hold
music.
Unless you work for a "cool" company, chances are it's elevator music.

Any help is appreciated,

Thanks.

-Derek