[Asterisk-Users] I Need Consulting Help!

Scott Stingel scott at evtmedia.com
Fri Jun 27 06:39:51 MST 2003

Hello-

Although I'm a very experienced voice applications designer, C programmer,
etc, I'm new to the Asterisk/Digium environment.   I've got an opportunity
to use this software/hardware in an upcoming project which has a near term
deadline, and so I face a steep learning curve - even though my application
is straightforward IVR (with a little database coding).

I think it might be a good investment for me to get someone's help who has
developed software in this environment, and I'm willing to pay for a bit of
consulting time to write a very simple application that incorporates some of
the basic elements that I need, and help me set it up in my environment.
With this background, I think I can complete the application on my own
independently.

Any experienced Asterisk programmers available?  Please email me directly
(not on the forum) and I'll send you a brief spec for your consideration!
I don't need a huge amount of time - maybe 5-10 hours over the next 2 weeks.

Thanks
Scott Stingel