[Asterisk-Users] Important: PSTN access-number for Dutch gateway changed

The Traveller traveler at xs4all.nl
Thu Jun 26 16:21:19 MST 2003

Hey Andy,

Hm, I see.  That's a bit odd, as in the sample "extensions.conf" from a
current CVS-version, the pattern to match IAXTel-numbers is
"1700NXXXXXX", where the "N" matches digits 2-9 and "X" matches
digits 0-9.  This is what I'm using at the gateway as well.  Maybe
Mark forgot to fix this in the example-config before starting to
hand out those numbers.  Can you mail me your full IAXTel-number, so
I can verify this?  I changed the "N" into an "X" for now, so the gateway
should now work for "17001"-numbers.

    Grtz,

       Oliver