[Asterisk-Users] Important: PSTN access-number for Dutch gateway changed

Andy Powell andy at beagles-den.demon.co.uk
Thu Jun 26 13:50:08 MST 2003

Oliver,

can you clarify how the gateways is supposed to be used,

I've tried calling the number from a PSTN line, the call is answered
and i get dialtone, I then try to dial my iaxtel number and just get
told that it's an invalid extension.. the 'error' occurs after dialing
17001 of my iaxtel number...

Thanks

Andy