[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk hardphone

Dave Packham dave.packham at utah.edu
Thu Jun 26 09:06:58 MST 2003

Cisco has just sent me a email that said the Cisco 7905 will have SIP
running soon.  the image is out internally and will be on the Cisco site
soon.

I got this from a TAC person.  dont know if its the truth until I can
DL the image...  :)

Dave

>>> jsmith at drgutah.com 6/25/2003 2:03:46 PM >>>
The Cisco 7960 (or 7940 for that matter) is about the nicest hardphone
I've seen so far... I don't think you'll be disappointed on features.
The price, however, might disappoint you :-)

Jared