[Asterisk-Users] X100P and PSTN caller id

Dan dtoma at fx.ro
Wed Jun 25 13:18:31 MST 2003

Hi Steven,

> 1st. Dont start a new thread by changing the subject of an ongoing
> thread unless it is related and just to reflect the direction the thread
> is moving. It is easier to click on the list mail link and start the
> fresh email than click reply and edit out all that is there already.
You're right. Sorry for that.

> 2nd. Your problem is probably because you have defined callerid for your
> X100P as your PSTN number. Place this line before the channel number for
> your X100P.
> callerid=asreceived

I have it exactly like that from the begining.
Nowhere(I repeat: NOWHERE) in my configuration files is something written
about my PSTN number.
It takes it from the X100P interface, this is for sure.
I have a CIDCO standalone callerid device which sows the same, my PSTN
number for all the received calls, but on my Siemens Gigaset DECT the
callerid is correct.
What else can be done?
It seems to be two different standards here, one for the Alcatel and
Ericsson and one for Siemens and Goldstar (like mine).
Someone else in Europe with this kind of problem?
Other suggestions?

Thanks,
Dan