[Asterisk-Users] X100P and PSTN caller id

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Wed Jun 25 12:53:43 MST 2003

On Wed, 2003-06-25 at 14:37, Dan wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have an X100P card which works fine with Asterisk, but I have some
> problems with the caller id.
> When someone calls me from the PSTN, I see as a callerid my own PSTN number.
> There is a specific setting for this type of CallerID in order to be used
> with X100P?

2 things,
1st. Dont start a new thread by changing the subject of an ongoing
thread unless it is related and just to reflect the direction the thread
is moving. It is easier to click on the list mail link and start the
fresh email than click reply and edit out all that is there already.

2nd. Your problem is probably because you have defined callerid for your
X100P as your PSTN number. Place this line before the channel number for
your X100P.
callerid=asreceived