[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk ALSA module not working

Moshe Yudkowsky speech at pobox.com
Wed Jun 25 12:08:35 MST 2003

I've made a dumb user error: a typo in modules.conf had me loading both
chan_oss.so and chan_alsa.so.

chan_alsa.so works.
chan_oss.so works.

But you must pick one or the other. I will submit a patch in a few hours
for moduules.conf so that Asterisk will work out-of-the-box.

Wade, if you're not already doing so, use the command "asterisk -vvvvd" and
look at the output; I use "asterisk -vvvvd | tee /tmp/asterisktrace" so
that I will have a record to look at.

--
  Moshe Yudkowsky
  Disaggregate