[Asterisk-Users] 911/Emergency calls + Caller ID

Dylan VanHerpen dylan at packetbell.com
Tue Jun 24 08:52:32 MST 2003

That would be the case if calls are dropped at random to clear the way
for 911 calls. With some form of access control (NCOS, Calling Search
Space/Partitions, priority levels) you would be able to drop the least
important calls.

BTW, how are trunk restrictions managed right now? How can I specify
which phones/extensions can make local, long distance or international
calls? Can this be controlled by a time-of-day schedule, to change
restrictions after regular business hours (cleaning crew calling LD)?

Dylan.