[Asterisk-Users] Process multiple commands on dial out..

WipeOut . wipeout at linuxmail.org
Mon Jun 23 02:49:27 MST 2003

Hi,

How do I process multiple lines of the extention.conf on dial out before actually connecting the call to the user??

Here is the problem..

I have an access number for cheap internationsl calls, This number has to be dialed and then a DTMF string needs to be passd to the service for the number that is being called in the destination country..

When I was using an analog line I could do it all in one string but now that I am using ISDN it requires three lines in the extensions.conf file like this.. (As suggested by Kapjod)

exten => _900.,1,Dial(CAPI/[msn here]:[access number])
exten => _900.,2,Wait(3)
exten => _900.,3,SendDTMF(${EXTEN:1})

The problem is that the call is connected to the user on the first line and so the SendDTMF is never processed and so the international number is never dialed..

Anyone got an idea how I can do this??

Thanks..