[Asterisk-Users] best ISDN BRI solution for DID

Chad Sawyer chad at hyperlogic.net
Fri Jun 20 19:41:40 MST 2003

I want to test asterisk with its DID functions on a smaller scale without the expense of a PRI.  I am in the US, and want the most reliable/stable, and feature rich solution that I can have.

What ISDN card would be reccommended?

My clec switch operator says he can/will send DID info to my BRI's if I wish.  Can Asterisk, or one of its addons support this?

What BRI solution would be reccommended?  ISDN4Linux, chan_capi?  Any info is appreciated, I hope to get this right the first time without having to buy more hardware after the initial purchase.

Any advice from you guys with experience would be appreciated.

Chad