[Asterisk-Users] Question :: groundstart and loopstart :: Update

TC trclark at shaw.ca
Fri Jun 20 10:47:32 MST 2003

Callerid issue
1) if you run ztmonitor on the fxo line & call in do you hear the fsk tone
 if yes then we beleive the CAC is passing fsk
    2) in chan_zap->ss_thread around line 4154 (current cvs)
        if you get to the callerid_feed at least once then
          if you get to chan_zap->ss_thread->callerid_get  around line 4163 (current cvs)
            does this parse fail
          else
            do you get check sumfails or sum fin else
        else
          zaptel is not detecting the ring/fsk correct
          might need to tunimng on ZT_RINGTRAILER
 else
    CAC is hooped