[Asterisk-Users] Is it possible to do this with Asterisk?

Steve Radich stever at bitshop.com
Thu Jun 19 20:54:43 MST 2003

Yes; a simple AGI script can do this.  The script will have access to caller
id info and can prompt them for numbers, etc. then lookup in a text file or
database to find the value to return.

There's a text -> speech engine also available (the name slipped my mind).
As well as the usual things like say number.

Steve Radich
BitShop, Inc.