[Asterisk-Users] i4l - summary of patches?

Iain Stevenson iain at iainstevenson.com
Thu Jun 19 09:46:34 MST 2003

--On Thursday, June 19, 2003 17:24:21 +1000 Adam Goryachev
<mailinglists at websitemanagers.com.au> wrote:

> One problem I had with this problem is when I dial out through asterisk,
> once I have dialled, the remote end doesn't detect my dtmf key presses.
>
> ie, I can diall (eg a bank) but when they ask to press 3 for assistance, I
> can press 3 many times, but they never realise I have pressed it.
>
> Any ideas on how to resolve this?

Have you installed the asterisk dsp patch for i4l?  It's so long since I
ran ISDN that I can't remember for sure whether DTMF was handled correctly
but I "think" it was.  I was using 2 patches - the one to disable kernel
DTMF and silence suppression and Pauline's DSP patch for chan_modemi4l.

  Iain