[Asterisk-Users] i4l - summary of patches?

Thu Jun 19 00:24:21 MST 2003

One problem I had with this problem is when I dial out through asterisk,
once I have dialled, the remote end doesn't detect my dtmf key presses.

ie, I can diall (eg a bank) but when they ask to press 3 for assistance, I
can press 3 many times, but they never realise I have pressed it.

Any ideas on how to resolve this?

(I just use 0 for an outside line that doesn't have this problem because it
will 'prefer' the analog line on the X100P instead of the BRI on the i4l
card.

Regards,
Adam