[Asterisk-Users] X100P creating a short-circuit on line

K. C. Li li at laser.com
Tue Jun 17 07:07:44 MST 2003

On Tue, 17 Jun 2003, Mark Spencer wrote:

> I'm in Paris right now and can't test this change, but I've been
> researching the DAA and there are a few international settings I can
> change, so I've changed the driver in CVS so that you can specify

That's encouraging news.

> the operational mode.  Try "modprobe wcfxo opermode=1" if you're in most
> of Europe and that should switch to CTR21 mode which slightly modifies a
> few of the electrical characteristics of the DAA.

"modprobe wcfxo opermode=1" was rejected with the following error:

/lib/modules/2.4.20/misc/wcfxo.o: invalid parameter parm_opermode
/lib/modules/2.4.20/misc/wcfxo.o: insmod /lib/modules/2.4.20/misc/wcfxo.o failed
/lib/modules/2.4.20/misc/wcfxo.o: insmod wcfxo failed

I couldn't find "opermode" mentioned anywhere in the source tree either.

Regards,

Kwong Li
li at laser.com
Laser Business Systems Ltd.