[Asterisk-Users] chan_h323 problems

Steven P. Donegan steve at lawnet.com
Mon Jun 16 20:47:08 MST 2003

I've done this, with the exact versions you state, 3 times today - every one
does the full , proper thing. I did:

cd pwlib;make clean;make opt;make install
cd ../openh323;make clean;make opt;make install
cd ../asterisk/asterisk/channels/h323;make clean;make install;make samples

works every time on a clean RedHat 7.2 100% install

I hope something in there helps...