[Asterisk-Users] chan_h323 problems

asterisk at ebctech.com asterisk at ebctech.com
Mon Jun 16 20:20:01 MST 2003

I did RTFM. It looks like the instructions conflict each other. Here's what
it says:

4. Build the debug and release versions of the PWLib library as follows:
	cd $PWLIBDIR
	make both

Your README under channels/h323/README says:
	cd /path/to/pwlib
	make clean opt

Which one do I follow? If I do a 'make opt' it won't build the libs in
pwlib. I tried it twice, 'make opt' won't build it but 'make both' will.

I'm using PWLib 1.4.11 and Openh323 1.11.7. If I've misread something,
please let me know.

Asterisk now loads without core dumping (chan_oh323 was installed, it's been
removed now). Although, the outgoing quality of the call is very choppy.
Incoming works fine, no problems. Any idea what would cause outgoing calls
to have problems?

I'm sending these calls to GnuGK which then sends the calls to a Quintum or
Cisco H323 Gateway (both are having the same problem).

Regards,
Michael