[Asterisk-Users] Installing the wcfxs driver

Emanuele Pucciarelli ep at acm.org
Mon Jun 16 10:58:09 MST 2003

Il lun, 2003-06-16 alle 15:22, Robert Boardman ha scritto:

> My Motherboard cannot disable the IRQ sharing, can I specify on with modprobe,
> the IRQ to be used with a particular module?

I do not know to what extent you can play with the kernel code in order
to change how IRQ's are handled.  Possibly none, but even if it is
possible, I have no idea myself how to do it.  Surely, though, that
cannot be done with modprobe.

Until now, my best solution to your problem has been moving the S400P
board to a computer with a different motherboard. :(

--
E.