[Asterisk-Users] Installing the wcfxs driver

Brancaleoni Matteo mbrancaleoni at espia.it
Mon Jun 16 07:20:17 MST 2003

No , the bios sets the irq.
You can try to force an irq to the slot via the bios setup menu
(ie from bios setup you can set irq 5 to pci slot 2, for ex.),
or move the card to a different pci slot.

In general, pci slot #1 shares with pci slot #5, #2 with #6, 3,4 with
onboard facilities (agp,eth and so on).
But that could not be always true.

Matteo.