[Asterisk-Users] Re: Applications, dialplan not loading

Moshe Yudkowsky speech at pobox.com
Sun Jun 15 08:02:00 MST 2003

One final oddity: When I type "load app_playback.so", etc. to maunally
force the dialplan to load, I see no indication in strace that shows
that asterisk actually loads the file at that point.

Strace does show when chan_*.so files are loaded automtically; "load
app_playback.so" does result in  "Registered application 'Playback'",
but there's no indication anywhere in strace that app_playback was
opened via "open" or any other method. So how the heck did it load?

Just another possible clue.
--
  Moshe Yudkowsky * http://www.Disaggregate.com