[Asterisk-Users] isdn pbx

Dan Guenst dfguenst at mac.com
Sun Jun 15 06:15:17 MST 2003

I am new here so PLEASE forgive my ignorance.

I am looking for an inexpensive isdn solution to connect about 20 of
routers with bri u interfaces to a central site router for
dial-on-demand routing.
It is a classroom setup to teach techs networking. I have looked at
purchasing an Adtran switch but the boss says no way, too expensive.

I have seen that I could build an isdn pbx to handle the switching, but
can anyone point me in a direction where to start?

Basicly I have 20 routers w/bri u interfaces dialing a central router
with 1 pri interface which routes to my central site network. I
currently am borrowing 20 real bri and one real pri from the IT guys
who want them back.

Dan