[Asterisk-Users] Quicknet.-

Francisco Perez-Landaeta fplandae at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 14 09:56:09 MST 2003

Hi,
I am sure this question has been asked a hundred times. I am planning on
purchasing the Dev Kit to experience with * and do some voip configurations.
However, I see that Quicknet phonejack and linejacks are compatible. IS it
worth the time to try Quicknet hardware or is it a waste ? My plans are to
setup a gateway.

Thanks,
Francisco