[Asterisk-Users] E1 cards

Mark Spencer markster at digium.com
Sat Jun 14 08:39:09 MST 2003

A list of Dialogic compatible hardware is on our web site.  We also have
another contact at Dialogic that has expressed more interest in Asterisk
compatibility so perhaps we can pull some more from there, too.  I'd
rather try to figure out what is different about your E1 switch that
causes us not to be able to talk to it, if someone can point us to any
clues.

Mark