[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk H323 endpoint (ATA 186)

Santosh Prasad sprasad at hubris.net
Fri Jun 13 14:26:23 MST 2003

Hello,

In reference to the mailing list as shown below

http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2003-February/007371.html

George:

   Hi, if you get the answer can you please share it with me. Thanks...

glinyu at attbi.com said:

> Hi all,
>
> How can I make asterisk to route all outgoing calls to a H.323 port ?
And all
> incomming call be routed from the H323 to the proper extension ?
what/which
> files should I specify with existing h323 channel drviver ?
>
> George

I am trying to make  H323 endpoints (ATA 186)  talk to each other. I am
able to place calls successfully with gnugk (gatekeeper). Now I would
like to know how to configure oh323.conf or any other required file for
these end points to place calls through asterisk. Also I would like to
add that asterisk is registered to gate keeper as H.323 end point.

Thanks

Santosh