[Asterisk-Users] Convert your FXS port to FXO

David Carr dac1 at drgutah.com
Fri Jun 13 09:01:25 MST 2003

Maybe we should boycott aislecom for spam on this list.

Seriously, I've had my FXS->FXO converter installed for 5 days now and it
works fine. Inbound and outbound calls no problem. In fact, due to the
variable resistor it does hangup detection better than my FXO channel bank
does. I can't say whether or not it will work for the long run, but all of
my testing so far has been great.