[Asterisk-Users] E1, E100P

Levent Guendogdu l.guendogdu at feature-it.com
Fri Jun 13 04:14:42 MST 2003

Hi Dave, hi all,

I've the same problem for a few days now on an E1 with an E100P. Since
it started to happen after a cvs update last week, I assume this is
nothing hardware or telco related but due to some changes in zaptel,
libpri or chan_zap.

What I've seen, too, is:
WARNING[11276]: File chan_zap.c, Line 5341 (zt_pri_error): PRI: Read on
48 failed: Unknown error 500
PRI got event: 8

Anyone else got these?

I can still place and receive calls on that line however.

Bye,
 Lev.